Friday 5 July 2013

Minecraft 1.6!

Hello people of the blog and welcome, to another Minecraft post, today I will be posting two posts on this and here is the first one. On July 1st (July 2nd for me) the 1.6 version of Minecraft came out. The update include a lot of different things, item mobs the lot, so instead of saying what each one does ill just list them: Horses, Hay Bales, Leads, Stained Clay of all colours, Hardened Clay, Horse Armour, Villager Noises and Chests spawn in Nether Fortress's. (The ones listed are not all the things in the update I just listed what I could remember) A lot of these are very good things for Minecraft to have, especially the horses and I would love to here what you guys have to say about this update. I will be posting a few more posts this week about different Minecraft servers and minigames so stay tuned for those!
 



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Elliot,
    Great post - however, I am still a bit confused about minecraft....
    What is the objective of the game? And...
    What about the game makes it so popular?
    If you could answer these two questions it will get my knowledge of minecraft started...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete