Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Dream..

Last night I had a dream, a very odd dream. I was in the hunger games, but it was different from the normal hunger games, it had different bosses from a mod I play for Minecraft called Hexxit.
I had a bow and I was hiding from people, all people except my teammate who perished fighting off all the people chasing me. I saw my enemies from my hiding place, I picked up my bow and I shot all but two. Then I jumped on them, I got one of them but the other ran for his life. I tried to catch him but he ran into a swarm of Angry wild dogs. I was caught in the swarm but he escaped. I was sure it was the end but then the dogs scattered. I was sure I was safe but I had not seen what had scared them off. I turned around to try catch the enemy but instead I found two giant monsters ready to fight and very hungry. I battled the beasts until they took the upper hand. I ran and I ran until I was sure were far behind me, and I stopped. Then I woke up.
-The End, For Now

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elliot
    that sounded like a cool dream. were there any creepers in the dream?
    -Dom

    ReplyDelete