Sunday 23 June 2013

Giant Storm Attacks New Zealand

We were away from school last friday due to a severe storm that forced people in doors and cut power to lots of homes. The following is a piece of writing create from that Motivation.
This is written from the perspective of my bunny.
There is a wild storm outside my cage, I could be in danger, what if something hits my cage and injures me? I'd better get inside my little hut (noise of little paws on hay). Wow, that was close, and cold, I'm glad I'm inside my hut now, what should i do while this storm rages on outside? Eat? To much rain and the food is outside anyway, no worth it. Drink? Still can't thats outside to, down to my last option, sleep, easy enough, i can do it inside although the constant sound of the rain and the cold wind blowing through the doorway won't help. (more noise of small paws as I try to get into a comfortable spot) Now all I have to do is wait for the sleep to come to me. Tick tock goes the clock the bunny tried to sleep. Pitter patter goes the rain the bunny turns away, drip drop goes the drops the bunny hits the hay (sleeps). (That was my take on the Doctor Who series 7 soundtrack song, Tick Tock Goes The Clock)
Eventually getting to sleep, I dream of places without these horrible storms, and I wait for it to end, this goes of for 2 days until atlas the storm calms and everything is back to normal.

                                                Finn!

That was all from my bunny that I could think of, if you like this story of the perspective of this bunny in a storm or you have something you think that I could add to this please leave a comment.

Also at one point the weather camera showed that the clouds looked a lot like a giant goat attacking Wellington (pictures coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment